- When do I select Simple Mode and when Menu Mode? What’s the difference?
- Why DVDFab 10 Requires Internet Connection?
- How to register DVDFab for Mac?
- How can I get the navigation menu of the movie being played?
- Why does my computer have to be connected to the Internet to play Blu-ray discs?
- Why can't I use CUDA acceleration on my computer?
- How to directly render the subtitles into video?
- Can I backup my Blu-ray 3D movies with Blu-ray 3D Ripper?
- Can I create a menu along with the DVD during converting from Blu-ray disc?
- How to register DVDFab products？
When do I select Simple Mode and when Menu Mode? What’s the difference?
Simple Mode: if you want to watch the featured movie title directly, you can select Simple Mode, as it will start will the main movie title as soon as the source is loaded, without any distraction from extras, commercials, menus options etc.
Menu Mode: another way of saying Full Navigation Menu. This mode is the best choice for those who want to have hardware Blu-ray Player equivalent Blu-ray viewing experience. It will start with the navigation menus when the source is loaded, and you can use your keyboard or mouse to do some pre-settings, like subtitle, audio track, etc, before actually watching the movie. You can also freely select extras, commercials to see.
Why DVDFab 10 Requires Internet Connection?
1. For supporting new Blu-ray releases. Many new releases need software to be updated in order to get support (so that users can get rid of Blu-ray protections to enjoy/manipulate movie content). DVDFab online server enables users to get advantage of its great supporting power, and spares users the efforts to update the software to new version each time.
2. For better user account protection. If users unluckily get their computer data lost or get their computer system reinstalled, they can still use DVDFab 10 with their DVDFab account, and with no obstacle.
3. For user right protection. This way, we can better protect users’ right under the condition that their registration information never been disclosed.
4. Users are only required to be online when they log on DVDFab and when DVDFab opens the Blu-ray source. Other work can be done with no internet.
How to register DVDFab for Mac?
Please refer to http://www.DVDFab.com/how_to_register.htm
How can I get the navigation menu of the movie being played?
Option 1 > Playback under the Menu Mode by default:
1). Under PC Mode: Go to Settings > Play Mode, then select "Menu Mode";
2). Under TV Mode: Go to Settings > Playback > DVD/Blu-ray Playback Mode, then select "Menu Mode".
Option 2 > Get Blu-ray Menu during the playback process:
1). Right-click any part on the playback screen;
2). Click "Pop Menu" or "Top Menu" from the contextual menu.
Why does my computer have to be connected to the Internet to play Blu-ray discs?
DVDFab Media Player requires internet access to access DVDFab's server to decrypt copy protections to play the encrypted Blu-ray discs.
Why can't I use CUDA acceleration on my computer?
You have CUDA-enabled Nvidia Graphics Card on computer, but you still cannot enable CUDA acceleration while copying or ripping blu-rays, in this case please go to PhysX settings which is available at Nvidia control panel, then disable PhysX to see the result. Sometimes, with the PhysX enable you may have a slower speed.
How to directly render the subtitles into video?
There are three ways to output subtitle:
1. Select one subtitle stream: you can "Direct render to video" or "Extract to idx/sub file" in Conversion Settings panel;
2. Select two or more subtitle streams: you can only extract selected subtitles from source DVD or Blu-ray and save them as idx file and sub file.
Note: The .idx file contains the time codes of the subtitles and the .sub file contains information about the image that contains the subtitles.
3. Select "mkv.passthrough" profile, you have "Extract to idx/sub file" or "Remux into file" options to deal with subtitles.
Can I backup my Blu-ray 3D movies with Blu-ray 3D Ripper?
No, you need Blu-ray Copy to do that job. Blu-ray Copy supports to make 3D movie backups in three ways ( Full Disc mode, Main Movie mode and Clone mode).
What's more, Blu-ray 3D Ripper has been combined into Blu-ray Ripper, which can rip 3D Blu-ray movies to other 3D video formats like AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, M2TS, TS, etc. The output 3D files can be played on 3D players like Stereoscopic Player and NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player, or directly transfer to your 3D TV to get the fantastic 3D experiences.
Can I create a menu along with the DVD during converting from Blu-ray disc?
Menu creation is not available yet in Blu-ray to DVD Converter. But it is on our to-do-list, we will add it in future version.
How to register DVDFab products？
Please refer to https://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_register.htm